Want to submit a write-up?
Deep Tuesdays is accepting guest post contributions!
Share your life stories, experiences, viewpoints, reflections, thoughts, open-letters, insights, and more. Anything that will help, guide, entertain, enlighten, motivate, and inspire our readers is most welcome!
Guest Post Guidelines
- Guest posts should have at least 500 words, but not be longer than 1500 words
- Guest writers are free to write in their own tone/style as long as the context is easy to understand, informative, and entertaining
- We allow a maximum of 2 backlinks per article
- Keywords and backlinks should be related to the article topic and not just randomly placed
- Guest posts should not include foul languages or any form of profanities
- Guest post contents should not shame, harass, or attack any person, group, community, race, ethnicity, religion, etc.
- Guest post contents should not directly promote or advertise a certain company, product, or services
- Guest post contents may be published anonymously or under the contributor’s own name with headshot photo, author bio, and links to the author’s social media pages or website
- All submissions are subject to Deep Tuesdays editor’s review before publishing
- Edits may be done to the article as deemed necessary
- Posts with minor edits may be published directly
- Deep Tuesdays may or may not contact the contributor if the submitted post is rejected for whatever reason
Email email@example.com for more information.
For questions related to our posts, suggestions, and requests, please fill-out our contact form.
Learn more about Deep Tuesdays and our goals for this blog.